Here are the things to do after hiring Tim Rayne as your Pennsylvania Personal Injury Lawyer:
- Gather and send to Tim any papers relating to your accident which you have not already given to him, such as your insurance policy, police report, photos, bills, correspondence, notes, etc.
- Prepare a detailed narrative about how the accident happened and how the accident has affected your life in terms of your symptoms, pain and suffering, medical appointments, medication taken, and restrictions on your activities.
- Going forward, keep a daily journal of how the accident has affected your life in terms of your symptoms, pain and suffering, medical appointments, medication taken, and restrictions on your activities.
- Keep all documents relating to insurance payments for your medical bills and prescriptions.
- Keep a list of all out-of-pocket expenses as well as receipts for expenses relating to your injuries.
- Take photographs of vehicles, the accident scene and injuries or inform Tim that he needs to do so.
- Listen to your doctor and follow recommendations concerning medical treatment.
- Keep Tim updated as to the status of your medical treatment and symptoms.
- When your condition stabilizes, Tim will be ready to move forward with your case by negotiating a settlement or filing a lawsuit.
- Please do not hesitate to call 610-840-0124 or email email@example.com Tim at any time regarding questions or concerns. You can also find useful information on Tim’s website, TimRayneLaw.com.
Tim Rayne is a Personal Injury Lawyer with the full-service Pennsylvania law firm MacElree Harvey. Tim has offices in Kennett Square and West Chester, Pennsylvania. Tim helps people who have been injured in accidents understand their legal rights and the insurance claim process and then handles all work needed to make sure that his clients receive full and fair compensation for their injuries. Tim can be reached at 610-840-0124 or firstname.lastname@example.org.