If you have a Pennsylvania Car Accident case, it is critical to get advice from an experienced Car Accident Lawyer. If you do not get and follow proper advice, you can ruin your case. Based upon my experience, the following are Ten Ways to Hurt or Kill Your Pennsylvania Car Accident Case:
- Failing to document the car accident with photos of the vehicles and the scene.
- Failing to obtain immediate medical treatment if you are injured.
- Delaying contacting an experienced Pennsylvania Car Accident Lawyer.
- Dealing directly with the other insurance company.
- Not following medical advice.
- Hiding past accidents.
- Hiding past injuries.
- Exaggerating or misrepresenting your injuries or disability caused by the accident.
- Hiding subsequent accidents or injuries.
- Failing to follow the advice of your experienced Pennsylvania Car Accident Attorney.
If you would like more information or advice concerning your Pennsylvania Car Accident or Personal Injury case, please contact Chester County Car Accident Lawyer Tim Rayne at 610-840-0124 or email@example.com, or check out Tim’s website at https://timraynelaw.com. Tim has Personal Injury law offices in Kennett Square and West Chester, Pennsylvania.