If you have a Pennsylvania Personal Injury case, it is critical to get advice from an experienced Personal Injury attorney. If you do not get and follow proper advice, you can hurt or kill your case. Based upon my experience, the following are Ten Ways to Hurt or Kill Your Pennsylvania Personal Injury Case:
- Failing to document the accident.
- Failing to obtain immediate medical treatment if you are injured.
- Delaying contacting an experienced Pennsylvania Personal Injury attorney.
- Dealing directly with the other insurance company.
- Not following medical advice.
- Hiding past accidents.
- Hiding past injuries.
- Exaggerating or misrepresenting your injuries or disability caused by the accident.
- Hiding subsequent accidents or injuries.
- Failing to follow the advice of your experienced Pennsylvania Personal Injury attorney.
Write a comment: