Results in Motorcycle Accident Cases
- Pennsylvania Motorcycle Accident- Multiple leg and arm fractures – Policy Limit and Underinsurance settlement nearly $1 million
- West Chester Motorcycle Crash- Settlement of arm fracture case for Policy Limits in excess of $100,000
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Motorcyclists face grave dangers when riding on the roads and highways in Pennsylvania. Careless car and truck drivers cause countless motorcylce accidents each year resulting in serious injuries and deaths of riders. It’s common to have accidents from vehicles making left turns, because of distracted drivers using cell phones or texting and from common driving mistakes like speeding, improper lane changes, running stop signs or failing to stop at red lights.
Victims of motorcycle crashes have common questions: Who will pay for my medical bills? How will I support my family if I cannot work? How can I get the other driver and insurance company to accept responsibility? Do I need an attorney to represent me?
If you’ve been injured in a Motorcycle Accident, you may be entitled to money compensation for your injuries and losses (medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering). You may not need to hire a lawyer, but you should get advice from an Experienced Motorcycle Accident Lawyer.
Tim Rayne focuses his entire law practice in Personal Injury Law and has been helping people who have been injured in accidents receive fair treatment and compensation from insurance companies for over 25 years.
Tim has experience in settling motorcycle accident claims with insurance companies and trying Personal Injury cases. Starting in 2016, Tim has been named a Top 100 Lawyer in Philadelphia and Pennsylvania by Super Lawyers and, since 2009, Tim has been recognized as a Top Lawyer in Main Line Today Magazine.
You can contact Tim by phone (610.840.0124) or email to discuss how Tim can help you or click here to download a Free Copy of his Book, “A Lawyer’s Guide to Personal Injury Cases.”
Tim offers Free Consultations for Motorcycle accident cases at his offices in Kennett Square or West Chester, Pennsylvania or will travel to your home or any other convenient location. If Tim accepts your case, he works on a Contingent Fee basis, meaning that there are no attorney fees unless he recovers compensation for you.
Tim represents clients who have suffered severe injuries in accidents including head injuries, catastrophic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, neck and back disc injuries, arm and leg fractures, abrasions, road rash and other injuries.
Tim Rayne represents Pennsylvania Motorcycle accident clients in Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Bucks County, Berks County, Lancaster County, and Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania, and regularly assists people in West Chester, Kennett Square, Southern Chester County, Unionville, Avondale, Toughkenamon, West Grove, Jennersville, Landenberg, and Oxford Pennsylvania.
- 10 Steps to Follow if You are Injured in a Truck Accident
- Victim of Texting Truck Driver Recommends Tim Rayne
- Case Spotlight: Trial Necessary to Win Justice in Chester County Car Accident Case
- I have been injured in a truck/tractor trailer accident, do I have a legal case?
- Do I need an attorney for my truck/tractor trailer case?
- How much will it cost for you to handle my truck/tractor trailer case?
- Why should I consider hiring you as my attorney for my truck/tractor trailer case?
- Tim Rayne’s Special Approach to Personal Injury Cases
- Four Clients Recommend Tim Rayne as Pennsylvania Personal Injury Attorney
- Should I Talk to the Insurance Adjuster After a Car Accident
- Pennsylvania Bicycle Accident Victim Recommends Attorney Tim Rayne